Friday, June 16, 2006

Yesterday's World Cup Goings-on

I’m lagging behind in World Cup news.

Poopy England 2 – T’N’T 0

What a shame for Trinidad. They outplayed Poopy England and still lost. Oh, and Rooney played. Big effing deal. The more this thing goes on, and the more Poopy England wins despite putting in sub-par performances, the more anti-English I will become. Somebody needs to put those boys in their place. Only young Michael Owen escapes my wrath, because, well, he’s good looking. So there. My blog, my rules.

Sverige 1 – Paraguay 0

Yay Sweden! My $5 hopes are revived. But what a lak-lusta team. Bor-ing. Next Tuesday, Sweden plays England. Kill, kill, kill.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

but even I was wanting rooney to get a goal
I couldn't help myself!
the game might have been lack-lusta but the commentary was hilarious

azzurri's demain...

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

This weekend is great World Cup viewing. I'm almost glad its supposed to rain tomorrow (for the THIRD SATURDAY in a row!)

Tomorrow: Portugese, Italians
Sunday: Brazilians, Japanese and les Bleus. Mon dieu, les Bleus.

cityofmushrooms said...

manfest indeed