Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mexico 3 - Iran 1


I want a giant sombrero!

A couple of those Iranian players have unIslamic facial hair.

The best fan award goes to the guy in the silver Mexican wrestler mask and the sunglasses. I laughed out loud.

I love the Mexican coach. He looks like the kinda guy who chain smokes a pack of cigarettes while worrying about landing the big sales account. Gotta close the deal!

When Iran tied the score, I thought it was going to stay that way. But those Mexicans!

The Mexicans are fun. They have won a place in my heart. They may, just may, become my team once beautiful Italy is out...

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

whaddayaMEAN??! once italy is out??

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Oh come on, dear, who are we kidding? We love them, but we know they ain't going nowhere. Don't we?

Go ahead, Italia, prove me wrong.

cityofmushrooms said...

I am shocked into sputtering silence