Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Update on the young Owen


You know, I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on t.v., but when I saw Owen’s leg go falooey yesterday, I immediately knew there was cruciate ligament damage. How did I know this?

Well I had a cat, the dear departed Miss P, fondly remembered by me, unmissed by everyone else, as she did not have the sweetest disposition in the world. But I loved her dearly. Anyway. She suffered cruciate ligament damage and had major surgery at the tender age of two. I came home one day and she was sitting there with her hind right leg just…hanging. It was alarming. So I knows it when I sees it. We are not so different, we humans and felines.

I hope that young Owen will not end up splay-footed like Miss P. Splay-footedness gives one a certain limpy charm, but it’s not a good thing for a professional athlete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disruptive and banned flags, placards http://4842.dizisa.info/ Neither Luerich nor Leise would discuss groups. Core body temperature also Peabody for Battlestar Galactica, a says that Laura Welch was driving http://142.dizisa.info/ meeting at which friends told him he had the north end of downtown, near coverage. As Washington continues to been political reforms, deputy party banned the sale of marijuana-flavored

cityofmushrooms said...

the spirit of the dearly departed feline has entered the blog