Sunday, June 18, 2006

Those Effin' Stupid Azzurris

What can I say about them? They drive me crazy. Stereotypes exist for a reason, right? So that means the Italians have to run around being hot-headed nuts who can't control their tempers?

I don't know what was more offensive. That terrible elbowing, or the "who me?" innocence of De Rossi when he got caught? Bench that jerk. His World Cup should be over.

And the Americans get to be proud of their performance and how well they played? When their goal came from some dumb Azzurri putting into his own net? Way to go, USA!

Italy should've won that match. I'm appalled.

On the positive front, I have a winner in the Best Eyebrow Contest. (I'll bet you didn't know I was even holding a Best Eyebrow Contest.) My winner: Fabio Cannavaro.



Now those are fabulous brows.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I still can't discuss the game...

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Well now we have a choice. I have enough disgust to equally hate both Italy and France for being absolute disappointments.