Friday, June 23, 2006

Tabloid Time!

When I started this blog there were a few celebrities I swore I would never mention*, but circumstances and celebrity gossip sometime leave me no choice.

Former Canadiens goaltender, and all-around Montreal golden boy, Jose Theodore, caught snogging (as they say in tabloidese) with (I wince as I type this) the execrable Paris Hilton. And him with a wife and a three-month old daughter at home. Has she really tossed him out on his ear? For good? If so, I’m sure it’s not over here-today gone-tomorrow Paris; she’s probably just sick his shenanigans.

You’d think with Madonna in Canada he’d be pecking a little higher up the celebrity food chain. (Oh, I forgot, she’s old.)

Considering Jose's father and brothers were all charged with money-laundering and other such naughtiness (I think they got off without prison time, but I might be wrong) and his wife’s father, who has always been one of his media advisors, is in jail on child molestation charges, with a third set of charges coming down the pipeline, well, where is Jose supposed to go for guidance, eh? Burning question: Will this stress make Jose’s hair fall out or will his Rogaine hold steady?

*Crazy couch-hopping Scientologist, for one.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

at last! the void left by ALLO POLICE has been filled! merci