Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yesterday's Action

England 2 - Sweden 2

That was a pretty exciting game. Starting with Michael Owen's errant knee. Yowcha. I think he's out for good. As goes Joe Cole, goes England. As long as Cole was motoring down the line, England looked unstoppable. Once Cole slowed down, England was so-so. I don't know how far they will go.

My $5 Swedes soldier on. But facing Germany? What did I say yesterday? Yep, I still pity any team that has to face the Germans. Farewell my fiver.

Paraguay 2 - T'n'T 0

Mixed feelings. Glad that Paraguay won one game, sorry that T'n'T didn't. They can be proud just the same.

Today: ooh the Portuguese are back. But they are against the likable Mexicans. I like those Mexicans, but my heart says Go Luis.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

yeah, joe c saved the day (or at least his side of the field)

let the count-down to singin', dancin' luis begin