Saturday, June 03, 2006

In Terrorism News

I watched the RCMP/CSIS news conference on the arrests in Toronto. They sure seemed very proud of the fact that they can cooperate with each other. I guess it is a big deal when these various agencies can set aside their egos to work towards a common goal.

17 arrests, including 5 teenagers. That's a pretty big cell. Our very own home-grown Al Qaeda wanna-be's. It will be very interesting to learn who these guys are and how long they've been plotting this.

I wonder how long it will be before they catch a cell in Montreal. I continue to be convinced this city is crawling with Al Qaeda sleepers. It's an ideal environment for them. So laissez-faire, they can do what they want. And French-speaking Middle Easterners are a dime a dozen here, nobody notices them.

The only thing that could make this story better would be analysis by Peter Bergen, sporting his striped suit, checked shirt, funky glasses and messed-up hair. I wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»