Sunday, June 18, 2006

Les Maudits Francais

Les Bleus 1 - Republic of Korea 1

Quelle deception. C’est épouvantable. Je suis découragée. Ecoeurée. Vous ne méritez pas d’avancer a la prochaine etape. So there.

Zizou! That’s no way to end a career.
Barthez! You are hopeless
Henry. I don’t know about you. Slow down and stay on side, man!

And why the hell is Ribery not starting? Why is he a sub? He’s the only one who apparently gives a damn about winning, or even trying! Start Ribery, for heaven's sake. Do I have to go over there and coach this stupid team myself? Argh! Shame on you people. Toute la maudite gang.

Also, I don’t think I can watch another Korea match. All that endless singing. It gave me a headache. Just shut up for 10 minutes you insane Koreans. Enough.


Brasil 2 - Socceroos 0

Good first half for the Aussies, but when the Brazilians woke up they really woke up, didn’t they?

That being said, I am underwhelmed by Ronaldinho. I expected he would make me go Oooh and Aaah, but he didn't. I liked the play of Mr. Poo much more. And Roberto Carlos remains my fave Brazilian. He works hard....unlike some Frenchmen I could name.....pffft. Je suis tres p.o.'ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you get the feeling the Brazilians are 1. Coasting and 2. Carrying a couple of injuries.

Our media, some of whom actually believed we had a chance (yeah right!) have described our efforts as 'brave' and 'gutsy'. I was not inclined to get up at 2.00am in the freezing cold to watch the game, but will get up at 5.00am this Friday to watch us take on Croatia - its a vital game for us.