Sunday, June 25, 2006

OUCH! Head Butt!

When will they ever learn? When Figo says "Gimme your lunch money", you give him your lunch money. He's a nasty, nasty man. (See photographic evidence below.)

So, whaddaya call a match like that? Lively? Spunky? Scrappy? Dirty? Disgusting? Vile?
I call it: A Win for Portugal! On to the quarter finals. yay.

Problem is, with Art Deco out for sure and Cristiano Ronaldo (was he crying? that was so sweet and sad) probably out, I am forced to ponder the unthinkable: England could win.

Speaking of England, how can a team be this lame and keep winning? I'm baffled. I think if you look up "hapless" in an up-to-date Oxford dictionary, you'll see Frank Lampard's picture. yuk yuk.

Now I'm not up to speed on the wives and girlfriends (WAGs) situation, but who is Rooney dating that she can buy him a car that costs 170,000 pounds? She either has to be:
a) royalty (unlikely);
b) a super model (more likely); or
c) buying Wayne presents with his own money (I think we have a winner!)


2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

I pick "c"
who better than the wag to spend ronney's $$$$?

as for sweaty, swarthy figo and the head-butters
you bet all the crew-cut fans of jolly old are swilling their beer in glee at the fact that there is hardly any portugal team for them to be lame against

and yes, I think too ronaldo was weeping for his sins

Anonymous said...

England may not be playing well, but they have Beckham with his great corners and ability to do the right thing in big games - that was a great goal against Ecaudor. (England are my second team for when we lose). Re Rooney and the girlfriend - your're not up with it! She's got her own little career going doing magazine columns and the like, so she probably can afford to buy him that car (I daresay she's not as rich as Mrs Beckham though).

The big worry here tonight is Harry and his groin - will he, or won't he play against Italy?