Saturday, June 10, 2006

England 1 - Paraguay 0

Observations:

Red shoes are a big no-no. Surrender, Dorothy!

The referee got time off from his regular job, counting things on Sesame Street, to work this game. "I am The Count, I love to count."

The Paraguayans are a group of land-locked lovelies. Goal keeper, Bobadilla, gets a big thumbs up from this end.

I missed the first half. The England goal came from a Paraguay player putting it into his own goal? That shouldn’t even count. How lame. England better celebrate now ‘cause it ain’t gonna last.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

"lak-lusta" say the soccer men in the family (attempting to approximate a bbc accent)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I can hear Mr. Mushrooms just walking around saying lak-lusta, thoroughly amusing himself. With Mr. Mini Mushroom right behind imitating his dad. I can so hear it.

cityofmushrooms said...

fly on the wall