Monday, August 14, 2006

Everybody's a Blogger these days


Is crapulence a word? If it wasn’t before, it sure is now. I quote from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s new blog:

"....the crapulence of shah’s debauched clan and their foreign companies, broke the people’s back."

I've put a link to Ahmadinejad's blog on the site. Because his name is just too darn long and complicated, henceforth he will be known simply as Mahmoud because it's easier. At least until I think of a cool nickname for him, that is. I know there's always Mr. Beige Jacket, but I need something catchier than that.

I also put up a link to Greg's blog because he has one to mine and I thought that maybe I've committed some big blogging faux pas by not reciprocating and I don't want to be known as an Internet clod.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to taek a look at the blog, but if I do, do you think someone will knock on the door in the middle of the night and cart me off for interrogation?? (knowing our government, anything is possible!)