Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Watching the Mail

I had to send my sis an envelope by ExpressPost yesterday. I got a tracking number for it, and now I am being a mega-nerd by going to the Canada Post website to follow the journey of my envelope.

At 12:16 yesterday "Item accepted at the Post Office". At 05:00 this morning "Item processed at postal facility" in Mississauga, and now at 08:35 "Item out for delivery" in my sister's suburb.

So exciting (for a nerd). Honestly, there are days when it doesn't take much to amuse me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you go to the Canada Post Google Earth site, you can actually watch the postman putting the envelope in their mailbox.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

I am at one with your nerdy thrills

Anonymous said...

Whilst some would say 'get a life!!!". I am not one of those people because I know I would do the same thing....