Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chip News: Jewish Ketchup Edition

Big sale on Pringles at Jean Coutu this week. Only 99 cents. Sadly when I got there today, all the popular flavours were sold out, and there were only ketchup chips left. I'd never tasted Ketchup Pringles before and I'm happy to give them a Thumbs Up. Very tasty.

Looking at the packaging. though, I saw that they are made in the USA but distributed out of Mississauga and they have proper English/French labelling, but they have a bit of Hebrew on them.

Being that the mall is in a Jewish neighbourhood, I'm used to buying stuff with Hebrew on it, but normally it has an English translation. Usually it says Kosher or Kosher for Passover. But this time there's no translation of the Hebrew. This bothers me. What if something else is on this can of Pringles? I don't want to be unknowingly supporting some Zionist Pringles Plot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give them a thumbs up as well...but I think of them as Ketchup-light, not like some other brands that are overly-doused in fake ketchup flavour...mmmm!!!

Anonymous said...

i know this is you FONG!

Anonymous said...

FONG?!??! i need to make love to HONG KONG FONG'S LONG DONG