Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today in Chip News...

Our intreprid reporter/researcher JAW Fan has a new chip experience to share. Take it away, JAW:

"I had the new Lime and Cheddar Doritos this weekend and was disappointed from head to toe.

They left a maliciously lingering bad taste in my mouth and I had trouble digesting them. Even the next morning my stomach still felt unsettled...Of course, this might have been a result of the four deliciously cold beers and three Peach Schnapps shooters I had whilst consuming the cursed new chips in the bright yellow bag. Nonetheless, I must give them a thumbs and wangs down. Blechhh to you Doritos company for this poor choice of flavouring.*

May I suggest a Tangy Red Pepper Cheddar or a Blazing Jalapeno Nacho as a replacement flavour.

*(Blame must be placed upon the chips. Otherwise, it might imply that the alcohol was the culprit and I am not yet prepared to slander the sweet name of booze.)"

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

whoa, a wang's down!
I consider myself warned

Anonymous said...

Yeah really! But then again, I've never eaten a Dorito that didn't leave a nasty taste afterwards. Still, I think I'll remember the "wang's down" warning and steer clear.