Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Price is Right

Drew Carey is replacing Bob Barker as host of The Price is Right. I'm sure everyone in Cleveland is very excited about this. It doesn't take much to get people in Cleveland excited, I'll bet.

I've just revealed everything I know about Drew Carey. He's from Cleveland. I've never seen his show. I hope he is nice to the contestants. I hope he cares about getting animals spayed or neutered.

The thing about Bob Barker is, he was always kind and respectful to the contestants, no matter how crazy or excited they were, no matter how dumb their guesses were, he never rolled his eyes, never dissed them. He was a gentleman all the time. Is Drew Carey a gentleman? I dunno. He certainly seems inoffensive to me.

Will he continue to use the long skinny microphone? So many questions.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

our previous next door neighbour looked like drew carey-when we talked about him, we referred to him as "drew carey"

congratulations, drew

ps bob barker and his skinny mikes always gave me the creeps-ditto the girls w/the flarey nostrils who fondled the fridges