Monday, July 09, 2007

Summertime, and the weather is lousy

It’s raining today.

A lot.

I wonder if my basement is under water.

Since the beginning of July, things have been pretty wet around here. But I’m not complaining. I realize that I am so totally paranoid and fearful of global warming that any forecast that says cloudy and 20 C in mid-July is welcomed by me with the greatest of joy.

I don’t have any vacation planned for this summer, so maybe that’s why I can be so unconcerned about lousy rainy cold weather.

I did notice when leaving the house this morning that all my tall flowers had been flattened by the overnight storm. So I’m not 100% thrilled with the weather.


And I'm supposed to paddle tonight, so again the rain is not great. OK, so maybe this weather isn't so wonderful after all.

No comments: