Monday, November 06, 2006

More Italian photos

I may be running out of Italy photos to post. A couple of weeks ago, I posted pics of the outside of the Duomo in Florence, so belatedly here are some inside Duomo pictures. Unfortunately the picture of the dome is not great, but there were chairs set up for Mass and we were not allowed past the cordon to get directly under the dome. Oh well.

Here I am looking thrilled. Well, maybe not so thrilled. I hate having my picture taken, but I did need to have some evidence that I was actually there!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great Nan! I wanna go!

cityofmushrooms said...

let me add my "oooh's" and "aaahh's"

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm so tempted to ask - 'which one is you in that photo?' but I won't......

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'm the delighted person in the stripes and sensible hiking shoes, of course.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I had worked that out actually, I was just being a smarty pants!!!