Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fearless Prediction

With Rummy gone, Cheney will be next. He'll resign within 6 months or so, for "health reasons". They will claim that the tiny stone of a heart of his is giving him trouble.

This will pave the way for Bush to install his choice for Republic President in 2008 into the Vice Prez seat, thus screwing McCain, as usual.

W.'s choice for new Veep: Condi or Jeb. I'm leaning towards Condi 'cause George may love his brother but he loves a woman who worships him even more. Idol worship is thicker than blood. On the other hand, Jeb is neither black nor female, so he's got that going for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be interesting if Dick stays the distance (I can hear the chortling already - calm down.....). Even Bush wouldn't be stupid enough to install his brother as VP would he?

I saw that speech he gave a week or so ago about Rummy staying "I'm the decider and I decide who stays..."

I'm the decider - he just keeps coming up with those quaint little sayings doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

The "I'm the Decider" was a while back, I remember it vividly. This may sound trite, but it was during last season's 24, and it came shortly after it was discovered (on the show) that the pres was guilty of helping organize a terrorist attack in order to gain more control over the world's oil supply. The justifications given by the fictional pres were EERILY similar to those given by the real Pres regarding matters such as Iraq and dear old Rummy.
It is a happy day! I almost feel like firing an AK into the air, but I don't have one handy.

Anonymous said...

This month's Vanity Fair has a tongue in cheek article claiming that Kissinger will be who Bush turns to and he'll recommend losing Cheney. Because Kissinger is the only one who managed not to get tarred by Vietnam.

I don't exactly agree with that assessment of him, but it was a funny article to read on the day Rummy resigned.