Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lady Madonna


NBC ran a 2-hour Madonna concert last night. I saw one song, “Hung Up” (I think that's the title). I like that song. I just kept staring at her because she looks weird for her age.

Today in the NY Times there’s an article about Madonna’s appearance and the writer was full of admiration for how much time she spends working out and staying strong and limber etc. I broke a sweat just reading about her.

All this being said, she looks like she’s made of titanium. I looked at her the same way I look at female (and male) body builders. I can respect and admire all the work they do on themselves, but I wouldn’t want to look like that. There's a creepy factor to all this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madonna just looks like she's overdone the gym thing, doesn't she? She seems to be just one big muscle!