Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm doing something wrong, obviously


This e-mail just in from a friend I'll call "Ms. Chicken Coupons". I really have nothing to add to it. She says:

"Do you think it's a sharing violation if someone tells you in the kitchen (while you're washing your lunch plate) that the first time she climaxed was when she was jogging at the age of 15 and she didn't realize what it was. I thought it was a little too much info. myself! And how does THAT happen when you're jogging?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Chicken Coupons has to wash her own plates at work???

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

impressive jogging

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm going to have to give jogging a try...

Anonymous said...

do we know what she was wearing while she was jogging? Was she jogging alone?