Thursday, July 13, 2006

You don't know from Funky

I saw a Japanese movie called Funky Forest last night. My brain is still reeling. I liked it a lot. I have nary the words to describe it so I'll just copy this little snippet from another site.

"A talented cast led by Tadanobu Asano provides a certain gravity to such far-out sequences as the girl in the after school club whose 'sport' involves using a badminton racquet to swat at the milk squirted towards her by a shy fellow with foot-long nipples, after which he starts pulling bloodsucking creatures out of his pants and tossing them at her.

The preceding sequence is not the strangest part of the movie - it isn't even the strangest part of that particular short."

And yes it is as fun as it sounds.

I wanna know how they pitched the script.

No comments: