Thursday, July 13, 2006

Now I'm Done

Why Zinedine Zidane is my Ideal Man.

1. He is modest.
2. He is soft spoken.
3. He is the best in the world at his job.
4. He dresses great. (Refer to CanalPlus.fr for the jeans from heaven.)
4 a). He wears his jacket over-the-shoulder. That is soooo frickin' continental I can't stand it.
4 b). He's foreign.
5. He's a leader.
6. If you disrespect his mother and his sister, he will knock you flat on your ass.
7. And he won't apologize because you, pal, are wrong.
8. But he will apologize to the small children.
(That one is so sticky sweet, I'd check my glucose level if I were you.)
9. He has a shy smile.
9+. And nice eyes.
9++. And a great name.
10. He's straight out of Camus.

Ok. I'm going CZT now.

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

can't argue w/that

what's CZT?