Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wish Me Luck

This morning I submitted an application for a job in London (not Ontario!). It's similar work to what I do here (no snide comments, please) in a similar organization. I don't expect anything to come of it, but the opportunity was too good to pass up.

Of course, you can all come visit me when I'm a swinging Londoner. heh.

Frankly I expect my only response will be from the Head of Human Resources, Nelson Muntz, who will say: You didn't get the job HA HA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please mail me some M & S shrimp chips when you get there.

Thank you.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Will do. You've also just reminded me how British chocolate is so much smoother and tastier than Canadian chocolate. mmmmm.

cityofmushrooms said...

then you can send some of that back to the colonies too!