Friday, January 11, 2008

People are sick

I know this story has probably been around the world by now, but I can't get over how stupid people are.

Two men were arrested on Tuesday after pushing a corpse, seated in an office chair, along the sidewalk to a check-cashing store to cash the dead man’s Social Security check, the police said.
The men parked the chair with the corpse in front of Pay-O-Matic at 763 Ninth Avenue. They went inside to present the check, but a clerk said Mr. Cintron would have to cash it himself, and asked where he was, the police said. “He is outside,” the man said, indicating the body in the chair. (New York Times)

Pay-O-Matic is not Aut-O-Matic.

The cheque was for $355.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, blog-spam above?