Friday, January 04, 2008

A Bit More about Iowa

Does this prove that Oprah is all-powerful? I think it does. Oprah cures the sick and secures a black politician’s victory in Iowa. Maybe she could do something about JAW Fan’s sore tooth.

I like Obama, but his wife is way more impressive than he is.

Chris Dodd is out of the race. Americans don’t appreciate a civilized wine drinker, and that is their loss. Sniff.

How is it possible that the bloated corpse of Fred Thompson finished third? I was frankly surprised to learn that the dead are allowed to run for office. Now I know better.

I hate phoney baloney Mitt, but who doesn't?



4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

just think: when oprah is empress of the universe, no negativity or bad (cancer-causing) thoughts will be allowed and many of us will be exiled to mars and live out our days as ray bradbury characters

Anonymous said...

Maybe if I buy a copy of her magazine this month and rub it on my tooth, the pain will go away.

If Oprah cannot cure me, who can?

Certainly not Wayne Newton!!!...although, his boyish charms and sweet twangy voice can certainly help me to forget the ache for a brief period.

Dunkerschoen, Mister Newton,

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

oprah can only cure you if you WANT to be cured

oprah will have to do until wayne newton rides up ste cath street on a white horse, flinging tooth-pain-numbing drugs hither and thither to the awaiting throng

Anonymous said...

Wayne Newton???? ewwwww........

Do you think Oprah could cure my sore tooth, even from this distance?

Having seen the post-caucus speeches from Obama, Mike and Hilary, its is reassuring to see that American politicians speak with as much hyperbole as politicians elsewhere. And I'm sorry, but how can Obama's 'story' be only an American story pray tell? Yeah,yeah, Mummy's from Kansas and Daddy's from Kenya - we know, we know!!!!!