Sunday, January 27, 2008

Endless Fun

I developed a head cold overnight. What an unpleasant surprise. Runny nose, watery eyes, scratchy throat, the whole shooting match. I really hadn't planned on this. grrrrr.

Recovery seems to comprise good day/bad day/good day/bad day.

Yesterday I went out twice: to the drug store and to the bank machine. I was so proud of myself and energetic. Now today I feel like crap.

What I have learned about myself: I'm an inpatient patient. I'm usually so devil-may-care (heh). How come I've turned into a Type A in the past 4 days? growl.

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

time for chicken soup, heavy on the garlic -- maybe chew on some garlic to keep the vampires away

Anonymous said...

And time to relax!!! Whats all this going to the shops business? At least get over the cold before you start all the running around again - your body is trying to tell you something.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I know. I learned that lesson the hard way.