Wednesday, January 02, 2008

US Politics

I've finally found my candidate (not that I can vote, I know). Tonight on ABC News they asked the candidates for their "guilty pleasures". I didn't see everyone's answer, but Chris Dodd said his was a nice glass of wine and that sometimes he has too much. Bing! There's my man.

In this bizarro world of US politics where candidates aren't even embarrassed to admit they have never tasted beer (what the f***!) Dodd admits to enjoyng wine and having too much. What's not to like about this man? Go Dodd!

My fearless prediction: John McCain will be the Republican nominee for President. He will be defeated by the Democrat (no prediction here yet), though, because voters will realize he is a) batshit crazy and b) 150 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A candidate who admits to drinking alcohol? Whats going on! I hope he was holding a bible in his hand at the time...

Which reminds me of a very creepy pic I saw of the Huckabee family - Dad and the two sons (adults) all dressed in matching check shirts, mother and daughter dressed alike in red - ewww! Can you see Hilary and Chelsea doing that??