Thursday, March 01, 2007

Yo, M.D.

There's a new Taliban bad guy. Wolf Blitzer told me. His name is Mullah Dadullah.

Seriously.

You know why Mullah Dadullah is going to be one of the biggest bad guys the Tablian has ever spewed forth? Because his name will be easy for Bush to remember and pronounce.

Prediction: In Bush's next speech or news conference, he will repeat the name Mullah Dadullah at least half a dozen times.

Why do think Bush never calls Ahmadinejad by name? 'Cause he can't. Why is Ayman Al Zawahiri not a bigger presence in the terrorized American psyche than Osama bin Laden.

bin Laden easy, Al Zawahiri hard.

Mullah Dadullah will soon be haunting your American dreams. He will be the most ruthless, terrifying foe since Saddam (Hey, Saddam's easy to say, too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that name. Too bad I can't have any more children...
If I could watch an entire Dubya speech, I would count. But I can't. (Watch, not count!)

Anonymous said...

"Mullah Dadullah" sounds like a really lame 70s song!

I'd love to hear Michael Ware say his name, though...