Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

In 3 days in Washington, D.C., I saw:

The National Cathedral
The Spy Museum (cool! I love spies!)
The Hirshorn (modern art) Museum
The Freer Gallery (Asian art)
The Museum of Natural History (dinosaurs!)
The National Gallery (Impressionists!)
The Phillips Collection
A lecture by David Suzuki at the Smithsonian
A play at the National Theater

And I walked around my old neighbourhood without stalking Ian MacKaye.

The list of things I didn’t get done is even longer. More on all this later. I’m really tired today, and I have quite a bit of stupid work-related work to catch up on.

5 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

wow

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and that you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty impressive list for 3 days! I would have needed many long naps.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'm still pooped, believe me.

Anonymous said...

Can someone please tell me who Ian MacKaye is?