Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today in Creep News

Alberto Gonzales is one of the most loathsome members of the Bush administration. And that’s saying a lot given that bunch. But it looks like he’s on his way out.

Last week on The Daily Show, they had a funny line about how he had risen from “Mexican” to “Attorney General”. I suspect by about Friday he’ll be back to being “Mexican.”

But not to worry, I’m sure the Bushies will find an equally scummy candidate to take over the job.

And speaking of scum, the Conrad Black trial has started. I hate that snob and wasn’t going to bother following the story, but I see now that there is the potential for that creep of a wife of his to have a very public nervous breakdown. I can’t afford to miss that. I’ve been waiting years for some kind of humiliating meltdown for either one of them.

The defense can present all the evidence it has, but one look at that video showing old Conrad hauling cardboard boxes down to his car is all I need to see. I wonder when was the last time Lord Pig lifted anything with his own two hands. If he carried those boxes down to the car all by his lonesome self, you know they were loaded with spectacularly nasty secrets.


(OK. I must stop blogging. I guess it is clear that I have a new project sitting on my desk and I just can't face it. But I avoided it all morning, and it's time to buckle down....and yet there are endless topics that seem to call out for blogging today. arrrrgh.)

No comments: