Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enviro-Hunk Alert

During his talk at the Museum of Natural History on Saturday, David Suzuki mentioned he would be in Montreal this week with Big Al Gore.

My ears perked up.

Turns out the event is “youth-oriented” (damn kids) and is already sold out. It’s being held on Thursday afternoon at the Palais des Congres which is a mere two blocks from the very office where I am now sitting and not working at my job.

I’m sure I'll feel the aura of his Al-ness just the same.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

you gotta crash teh gate, ol' gal!

cityofmushrooms said...

THE gate, I mean THE gate

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could just hang around outside like a sad groupie.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I'll wear an "I HEART Al" sandwich board and parade up and down the street.