Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just Leave, Already

I don't believe the Dick Cheney blood clot story. I think it's just the set-up for him to finally leave. Why they decided to go with a blood clot in the leg instead of the old familiar bum heart (he has a heart?) story, I don't know.

Maybe because Dr. House had a blood clot in the leg, and Cheney decided he wanted to go out sexy like House. Maybe not. I dunno.

The point is, this is the medical excuse that will be used for him to finally leave the Administration, thus making the world safer for the rest of us. He can leave to get a sex change, as far as I am concerned. Any medical reason, any reason at all, will do, just leave already.

Now the question is, who will the Chimperor put in his place, and thus anoint as his successor? Vice President Condi? Vice President Jeb?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheney has a blood clot? And here's me thinking he wasn't really human...maybe its from all that flying he did recently. I thought someone with a dodgy ticker would be on drugs to stop blood clots?

Even George W wouldn't be stupid enough to appoint Jeb as VP - would he?