Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's News: Rafe Gets Amorous

Oh, Rafe. Will you never learn?

"Ralph Fiennes alleged antics on a recent Quantas flight to India has sent an airline attendant into hiding. Fiennes reportedly got up to no good in a business class bathroom with crewmember Lisa Robertson en route to Mumbai.

Her statement to the airline paints the scene: "While conversing with Mr. Fiennes during my break, I expressed a need to go to the toilet. I went to the nearby toilet and entered it; he followed me. I explained to him that this was inappropriate and asked him to leave. Mr. Fiennes became amorous toward me, and, after a short period of time, I convinced him to leave the toilet, which he did. I left a short time later."

But the couple was caught exiting the lavatory by two other crew members, who reported Robertson, who's since been suspended without pay." (Salon)


He's such a pig. How I love that Rafe.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the boy with gorgeous blue eyes know he has still do film to pay for those on stage? I really do feel bad. All I have to say he does not have to be in that magazine anyways cause us Ya-Ya girls know he is one of the best.

MMMeveler

cityofmushrooms said...

naughty

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I know you've been waiting a long time to post something like that.

cityofmushrooms said...

heh, heh

also: have you considered a career as a flight attendant?

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that after heard this story my first thought was, how do you follow someone into a bathroom that small?

But my SECOND thought is that Nanuk will be so disappointed in his typical man-ness. I mean really a flight attendent?

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Rafe is a dirty dog. I accepted that truth a long time ago, and thus, am never disappointed in him.

You really think a flight attendant is lower on the scale than Gina Gershon?

And, yes, two people in an airplane bathroom must be cozy indeed.

Anonymous said...

Uhh...what's with the Gina Gershon slur? I happen to really like her. Has she recently done something that I should know about?

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

She is one of Rafe's many, many paramours (like that word?). Back in the day when he at least pretended to be loyal to his ex-old lady.

I have nothing against her but she seems a bit...um... unclassy. Which wouldn't stop Rafe. She meets his criteria: she's female and willing. Hey, wait a minute! I meet that criteria, too!