Monday, February 05, 2007

Expolounge

If you haven't visited Jason's site lately, go on over. I did.

I especially loved the features on Coringware and Woolco. Brought a little tear of nostalgia to my eye. Ah, Woolco. We had a Woolco in the mall in Valleyfield. It was known as "Le Woolco" in our house. Many a teen-age Saturday afternoon wasted in that mall.

Today it's a Zellers, and a pretty good Zellers at that. Much cleaner and better organized than the ones near me in Montreal. Thumbs up to the Valleyfield Zellers.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

As you know, I love this site (but because of the dastardly new and improved blogger am only able to comment now from a computer that is not cursed as my home one apparently is). Keep it up, Jason Expo-man!

Jason Stockl said...

Thank you both!

I read this blog all the time... I love Nanuk's wry sense of humor!