Monday, February 26, 2007

My Oscar News

It's time for a change. I am officially transferring the title of Best Looking Man in Hollywood to a new deserving gentlemen.

Yep, Clooney's reign is over. I thought George looked thin and tired last night. Still dashing and debonair, but alas, the king is dead.

Long live the king: Clive Owen.

I have no words for him. Except maybe: ooh, aaah, rowr, grrr. etc.


And incidentally, on the ladies' side, I thought Jodie Foster looked absolutely stunning. Nobody ever talks about her but she's a knock-out. What a perfect dress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you that Clive is The Man. I've never been a Clooney fan though.

cityofmushrooms said...

also jody talks like a grown-up-
always a plus

and you know my views on clive o...

Anonymous said...

I saw Jodie interviewed on the red carpet and she said she leaves early and goes home to watch the rest of the show on TV - what a sensible woman! And yes, she did look great.

Clive? Well.......