Tuesday, February 06, 2007

On Love-sick astronauts

This crazy astronaut story that is currently unfolding has Larry King Live written all over it. Even Anderson's gonna be all over this one, stuttering his way through the whole sordid tale.

I confess I’m intrigued why this woman who, let us assume since she is an astronaut, is not an idiot, would drive 900 miles, put on a disguise, and attempt to eliminate her romantic rival.

Can I be the first to call her the “Astronut”. heh heh.

She’s married and the mother of three kids. Wow. NASA: Hot bed of adultery.

Now we know what kind of shenanigans take place up there on Discovery. That’s astronaughty!

Miles O’Brien will be scandalized.

I just checked out the picture of the shuttle pilot who is at the centre of this illicit triangle. Hmm. Okaaay. Maybe he has a really great sense of humour.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...sounds like something Major Nelson and Major Healy would be involved in. Maybe it's the photos below, but this sounds like an episode of I Dream of Jeannie.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I can't get over the wearing of the adult diaper to pervent bathroom breaks...that is real desperation.

cityofmushrooms said...

yes, I too heard on the radio about the stop-preventing-diaper

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

My theory on the diapers: The fewer times she had to stop en-route, the fewer people might be likely to recognize or remember her. So nobody would know she was ever on the road to Orlando.
And she was carry cash, not using credit cards. Again, no paper trail.
No witnesses that she was ever in Orlando. I'm convinced she really meant to kill her rival and drive back to Houston.
She's may be crazy but she's certainly no dummy.

Anonymous said...

This is getting a lot of coverage here. Yeah, the nappy thing got me too (thats what we call diapers here). Re the male astronaut - hidden talents??? And what about that mug shot......

Anonymous said...

He was pretty hot, but not so hot that I would do the diaper thing. There are few men that I would wear a diaper for...

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Not even Rafe Fiennes is worth driving 900 miles in a dirty diaper for. And coming from me, that's saying something!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of any man I'd do that for!