Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Note to the Taliban

Boys, boys, boys.

We know you're trying to do us all a favour, but if you're gonna blow up with Dick Cheney, you gotta get closer than a mile away.

A bomb blast a mile away isn't even going to remove the sneer from his lip.

If you want to kill an old man, you gotta aim the guns closer and then let 'em rip. Cheney knows how to execute this move better than anyone. He'll tell ya.

Sorry, but I can't give you anything higher than a C+ for the symbolic effort. Do your homework. And better luck next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not even beyond the first checkpoint for god's sake....I won't say more because with my luck I'll trigger some anti-american website bug that will have some vague Government agency paying me a visit....

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Oh, they are watching and reading every minute, believe me. When I posted something (a joke!) about Al Qaeda last week, I got three or four hits from US.gov and US military.

I have yet to be sent to Guantanamo, though.

Anonymous said...

They probably have a whole section searching the blogs of the world looking for stuff like that. Over here they just told us they're setting up 'fake' jihadi sites to lure potential terrorists - all well and good, but why publicise it? Weird. I'm guessing you'll get more hits now - do keep us informed.

See you in Guantanamo!

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

When I say I'd like to spend a couple of weeks relaxing in Cuba, Guantanamo is not what I had in mind.

(Just want to make that clear to the authorities.) (The nice kind authorities.)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even bother to read the story, but is that really the way it happened? What morons! You're right, Dr. Evil can do better than that on vacation!