Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Bell Blues

So. Archie is marrying Veronica.

I give it 6 months. He will soon seen the error of his ways. But I hope when he is left out in the cold, while Ronnie is boinking the pool boy, and he goes back to Betty, she laughs in his face. And then slams the door on him. Ha Ha.

Is Mr. Lodge still alive? Has Veronica inherited her father's dough? Maybe he will cut her out of the will? Then what, Archie? You gonna support that spoiled brat?

It's all wrong, wrong, wrong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's not the pool boy she's looking to goose,
Trust me Ronnie will be boinking Moose,
Unless he has to stay after class on Monday,
In which case he'll be boinking Miss Grundy.

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

-as I've repeatedly said to the 13-yr old (who ignores me)--"there is actually no physical difference between Betty and Veroncia (besides hair colour)."
"Veronica has better clothes." she says
"It's a comic," I say "how can you tell Veronica has better clothes?"
-the 13 yr old rolls her eyes
-"Why does Archie like Veronica better?" I ask
"She's rich", says the 13 yr old.
"Betty is wasting her time w/Archie, " I say. "She should move out of Riverdale, get herself a good education and a job in the city. She should meet a man who treats her right, don't you think?"
"Mom, leave me alone. Let me read my comic book," says the 13 year old.

Anonymous said...

Betty should move on. She really is getting the short end of the stick here. Clinging to this Archie Andrews fellow (who obviously only has eyes for Veronica) will only further weaken her as a woman, make her completely un-independent...and then, before you know it, she'll be flying off to Morocco to meet some man she met on the internet who said she was one of God's angels and whose best feature is her heart.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Correction: one of God's agels, rhymes with bagels.

Jason Stockl said...

Ew! @ Moose boinking Miss Grundy...