Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pre-emptive Celebrity Death News

I have been informed by JAW Fan that some things are no laughing matter, and he will not be producing a poetic tribute when Farrah kicks the bucket.

The Internet being what it is, I'm sure there will be plenty of other places to find tributes to Farrah and her cancer of the, ahem, nether region. But NOT HERE.

So, this being the case, let me take this moment to say one thing:

Ryan O'Neal is fat. He's a fattie. He deserves to be joked about, but apparently the cone of Farrah is protecting him from all catty attacks.

Lucky tub o'lard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Ryan's a chunk.
Hard to believe he was once a hunk.

And as for Farrah, well some things just aren't worth a cheap rhyming laugh. Sure, she's no Gene Wilder...but not everyone had the opportunity of being an Angel (even some of those who did were unfortunately maligned...you know who you are Shelly and Tanya)

So as far I'm concerned, that is that,
And, again, I agree...Ryan's fat.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

Ryan is agressively svelte.

(I feel I must rush to his defense, seeing his daughter and I were, at one point, so close. And I have the autographed photos to prove it)

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Yes, it occurred to me after posting this that you and Tatum go way back.

(I must correct my typo. Farrak?)