Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Miscellaneous Wednesday

1. I can’t believe I never got around to posting on the “name the new flavour of Doritos” contest. I saw the white bag with big black Question Mark so many times and thought, yeah, must remember to blog about this golden opportunity for chip-related immortality, but I never did it. Now some other bozos have gone ahead and won the thing. I think they called it Scream Cheese. I could be wrong. Oh well. Another golden opportunity lost.

2. Watching CNN the other night with a panel discussing this Florida priest who ended up in the tabloids for making out on the beach with his girlfriend. He’s a very popular priest so apparently this is big news and a big problem for the local Church. Also, he’s exceptionally good-looking, and not just for a priest. Better than Richard Chamberlain even. So, my point is, the whole time this panel is discussing the good-looking vow-breaking priest, the caption refers to him as “Father Cutie”. Which I thought was incredibly dumb. Until I realized that is his actual name. Father Cutie? Who is rather cute. Why did he even bother joining the Church? Female parishioners must’ve been after him from day one. Poor Cutie.

3. I got a long email from a man on the new dating site. He lives in Ontario and works at a near-perfect place. No, not Frito-Lay, but close. Cadbury. Nom nom nom. Unfortunately, his email was far too detailed and revealing for me to be interested. Any introductory email that includes references to “growing old together” is way over the line. Anyway, there are some lonely people out there. That’s for sure. I will send him a nice response, though, and maybe ask for a few free Dairy Milk samples.

4. For all you Biggest Loser watchers out there. Helen won. She weighed 117, and she looked awful. Dehydrated, like a body builder. She should’ve stopped at 147. But she’s now $250,000 richer, so she can put those 30 pounds back on by eating expensive fancy foods.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On this beautiful day of hump,
I ask...whatever happened to Sneaky McDump.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Sneaky McDump I have not seen.
I know not where he’s doing his peein’.

Does he still work here? I think not.
He’s gone off to use another’s pot.

Farewell, McDump, you stairwell snooper';
But I can’t really say I'll miss your pooper.

cityofmushrooms said...

I see NaPoMo lives on

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "All My Little Words: It's Miscellaneous Wednesday" to our

Directory of Foreclosure
. You can check the inclusion of the

post here . We are delighted to invite you

to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge

base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Foreclosu-re.info Team

http://www.foreclosu-re.info