Monday, May 25, 2009

I am among the wonders of God's beauty, so act accordingly!

Nothing much to blog about today, so how about I share the latest email from ye olde romantic male box. Oh boy:

"I wonder how God could let you go off so easily, seeing you has really made me forget to ask how u are doing. Well let me not be carried away by your beauty, I must tell you the truth you are among the wonders of Gods beauty.

I am sorry, i ougth to introduce my self, my name is XXXXX, am 43years old , living in Central London., I just joined this dating site in search of love..its my dream and desire to meet a woman like you as my life time partner, then I saw your profile which really captivated my attention, I like to get to understand who you are what you want out of life and a relationship, I believe from what I read in your profile. Your best feature is your heart, I saw so much light in you that I was drawn to mail you. You are so lighthearted and your smile so full of joy, I know that love can not bring understanding but understanding can bring about love, I believe there is a lot we need to learn from each other, they say a bird at hand is better than thousand in the sky*, I will love to know what you want as a person, you can contact me with my personal email account as I do not come on this site often."

The punchline? If the guy in the picture is really him (unlikely...) he is verrry good looking.

*Editor's query: They do? Who are they? Who says this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a wonder of God's beauty,
I believe it is your duty
To do whatever the hell you can
To ensure you marry this man.
As your best feature is your heart
I say, "Let the loving start"
With your smile so full of joy
You can nab him, just be coy.
Trust me, go on, give it a try.
'Cause you don't want to lose this guy!
He's a winner from A to Z
And I'm betting a tiger in bed.

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

I don't think we are interpretting his email the same way...