Sunday, May 03, 2009

Bleh! Grumpy!

On Friday night, I worked until 2:45 a.m. Yes, a.m., i.e. in the morning. I didn't get home until 3:15, and didn't get to sleep until 4:00.

This screwed up my entire weekend. I could not get my sleep pattern back on track. Now, I have to try to get to sleep at a decent time tonight, and go back to work tomorrow.

I hope that if, dear reader, you ever have to claim compensation for damage caused to an aircraft by an act of unlawful interference, you think of me, and my colleagues who spent ridiculous hours on this subject. Crazy.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

what about mishaps caused by sleep deprived editors who misused a comma or left their modifiers dangerously dangling?

Anonymous said...

Interesting how my man-thing
Like a modifier, is always dangling.

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I hope they paid for your taxi home.

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

yes, they did. And there will be overtime pay, of course. Yay for that.