Monday, May 04, 2009

NaPoMo + Chip Review = Delish

With only a few days left to go
In the extension of NaPoMo,
Here's a special treat for you
An all-rhyming chip review:

After getting tipsy Friday night
I had a craving for a salty bite
Stopped off at the corner store
And browsed around, like Zsa Zsa Gabor

When there before my eyes did see
A new Lays chip called "Sweet Chili"
T'was clear what needed to be done
Quickly bought the bag and tasted one.

Thin in size...much like Don Knotts
But a true surprise...as was Paul Potts.
Not really spicy...but so f * *king tasty
Needless to say, they were devoured hasty

After, the bag, I had finished attacking,
An experience that was mmmm lip-smacking,
I was glad I had stopped at the dépanneur
'Cause a pleasant treat, these chippies were

According to this potato-gorgin' guy,
These Lays are worthy of a repeat buy
Full of a flavour that's truly great
On the wang-o-meter...inches, eight.


(submitted by JAW Fan, who else?)

1 comment:

cityofmushrooms said...

first time I've ever encountered a depanneur in a poem: bravo!