Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My view from the trenches

I’ve been comparing the types of men who frequent the two dating sites I am now a member of.

The free site seems to have an overabundance of “polyamorous” musicians. Not a great demographic in my book. If you are late 30s/early 40s and still thinking your musician dream is going to happen one of these days…well. Enuf said. And that’s not even touching on the polyamorous mantra, i.e. I have so much love to give I need more than one woman. Oh, please.

The new paying site, by comparison, has an overabundance of, well, jews. Seems like half the men in Cote St. Luc are on this site. It’s weird. Maybe I could’ve just saved myself $30+ dollars by simply hanging out at IGA more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you do go to Cote St. Luc,
To meet a man, by chance or fluke.
If he's buying radicchio at the IGA,
Stay away...he's probably gay!

JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Radicchio? I don't even know what that is, so I wouldn't understand that "gay code". You people have so many codes...

cityofmushrooms said...

what's iceburg lettuce?
how about green peppers?
radishes?