Thursday, May 14, 2009

"I must confess..."

One of the great things about on-line dating sites is the email from the "fisherman". The fisherman is a guy who throws out a generic email to every woman on the site in the hope of reeling one in. I got one this morning. It says:

"Hi Gorgeous,
I must confess, you are such a gorgeous looking woman that every good man will desire to have as a partner. I have read through your profile and i must say, i think we could make a match. Please i will realy like to know you more better and lets see how to make this become a reality. I await your kind responds. Please do email me your email address for better communication."

I must say, I don't think he deserves a responds.

4 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

more better than a response

Anonymous said...

You could always scare him away with the following:

Hey there Mr. Fisherman
Have read your bio...and I'm a fan.
We could in fact be a match
'Cause you are really quite the catch.
I would like to get you off,
Just hope you don't mind my cough.
I hate to say it...but it's true.
I've got a touch of that damned flu.


JAW fan

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

He wouldn't read beyond line 5.

Anonymous said...

Yes...you make an excellent point,
Before reading line 6, he'd be outta his joint.

JAW fan