Monday, May 04, 2009

Good News Dept.

Another day,
another gala.
She's on a roll.

Our Ms. Mushrooms' book has been nominated for a 2nd award. Is it another provincial award, you may ask? No way. It's a national award.

Today Canada
Tomorrow zie World.

I'm beginning to suspect that Stephen Harper is right. I mean, what do these "artists" do, except attend "galas" eh? What, exactly?

I may have to continue continuing NaPoMo, I wouldn't want to mess with the streak. (I know my Bull Durham. You don't mess with a streak.)

One of the other nominees, in a different category, is none other than JAW Fan's favourite creative writing teacher. You know the one I mean. Maybe Ms M. can dramatically toss a glass of champagne in his face. When she's at the gala. That's what artists do. Stephen Harper will back me up on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your second nomination
Another honour...another celebration.
But at this one, it would indeed be peachy
If you tossed your champagne onto Nino Ricci.

JAW fan