Thursday, December 13, 2007

Zzzzzz

Anyone ever have to deal with a snoring cat?

The Big Red One is driving me crazy. I'm suffering from lost sleep because he's taken to lying at the foot of the bed and sawing logs like there's no tomorrow. How can a 5 kg animal make that much noise?

He's become a miniature version of my father. (No, he didn't sleep at the foot of a bed.)

Last night, at 3:12 a.m. I finally had to nudge him awake because I was miserable, and then I had to endure 5 minutes of mewling and complaining because I'd disturbed his beauty rest.

Over the weekend I was quietly reading the paper on the couch and TBRO was across the room snoozing and suddenly I thought the sidewalk plow was coming down the street, but no, it was him, snoring in the depths of his feline dreams.

This is nuts.

1 comment:

Susieq said...

Not being a cat lover, you probably wouldn't want to hear my suggestion!