Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Post-Storm Day One

Apparently our offices are staying open today, although it's still snowing and I think they should send us home.

Took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work this a.m.; double the usual time. NDG is the worst neighbourhood in town after a storm. Too many uncleared major arteries = headaches. I got off the bus and walked the last mile to the Metro, passing 4 other buses along the way....and I'm a slow walker!

Silliness.

Another thing I love about winter? Comments from susie about how hot it is in Australia. Oh yeah, I love being reminded of that. grrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say except, I (*#%*&()%%*#@(&)(*(&*$^$&&)_(*%&%^#%^$*()&%&$%^*$%^*%&$^&()%*$%^ hate snow.

Thank you and have a pissy day!

JAW fan

Anonymous said...

I aim to please (from Melbourne, where it is a pleasant, if overcast, 23C)