Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"And she's buy-uy-ing a stairway..."

Last night on The National, my girl Adrienne Arsenault was reporting from the Led Zeppelin concert. Considering how she is usually in a flak jacket somewhere in the Middle East, it was kinda fun to see her there. She looked oddly amused.

Signing off, she mentioned that Zep songs would soon be available as ring tones. So, she said “you can hear Stairway to Heaven every time the phone rings.” I looked at the cats and said: “Why would I want that???” and then we cut back to Peter Mansbridge who said: “And why wouldn’t we?”

Thus I find myself at odds with Peter Mansbridge.

2 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

mushrooms jr (age 10) was miffed he couldn't go to the LZ concert

Nanuk of the North, older but no wiser said...

Perhaps we can use mushrooms jr to test my theory, that I am about to post above.