Sunday, December 30, 2007

I love Statistics!

And I especially love the statistics that the Globe & Mail reports on. Today's topic, most appropriate on nearly New Year's Eve, is k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Reports the Globe: "A study determined that men like their kisses wetter and with more tongue: To be precise, 33 per cent wetter and with 11 per cent more tongue, on average, than women do."

11 per cent more tongue. Not 10, not 15. 11 per cent.

What does THAT mean? 11 per cent more movement? 11 per cent wider tongue? 11 per cent longer tongue? 11 per cent probing-er? What the heck is 11 per cent more tongue?

That's so weird, I can't stop laughing.

I'm ignoring the 33 per cent wetter stat. Cause that's a full third more slobbering. Ew. You guys!

3 comments:

cityofmushrooms said...

slow news day

Anonymous said...

...personally, I would prefer 15.5 percent more penis...but then what guy doesn't?

JAW fan

cityofmushrooms said...

not 15.6?